Wednesday

angel guts

hej,
spring is finally just around the corner, you can already catch the daylight until almost seven in the evening. if only i was less lazy concerning uni stuff… oh well. being the most experienced and successful procrastinator in the world, i will hopefully find a way to work things out last minute. deadlines are the devil's deed.
having caught a cold, i am not capable to focus or do incredibly exciting stuff lately. but my bae and me drove out to have a walk in one of my favourite places yesterday and it was so beautiful and calming.

<3.



wearing:
dress: promod
kimono: h&m
shoes: thrifted
wig: dayiss
earrings: claire's







(photos by t.)


18 comments:

  1. Ahhh that kimono is amazing! I need one in my life :)

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! The wig is also great. I have the same problem with lazyness but luckily things usually find a way to work themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much!
      and yes, indeed :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos and outfit! Hope you're having a good week hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      same to you, dear! xo

      Delete
  4. i am so in love with this kimono! mine aren't that perfect.. you look gorgeous, i wish i had the "suitable face" for a wig .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it took me quite a while to build up the courage to buy and actually wear one in public, haha xo

      Delete
  5. I dont know what it is about uni that makes us become procrastinators. I had the same during my time at uni. Love the floral kimono.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    Fashion: http://www.purrpleivy.com/
    Health and Fitness: http://purrple-ivy-fitness.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes, it is awful.
      thank you very much! xo

      Delete
  6. I am in love with that kimono. end of

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du siehst toll aus,
    der Kimono steht dir echt gut
    und sieht so schön zusammen mit dem Kleid aus. :)
    Außerdem sind deine Haare wirklich toll.

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

thank you ♡